For those of you interested in the affirmative action debate, there is a very lively debate on whether or not affirmative action hurts black law students. The debate is betweeen Professor of Law at UCLA Rick Sander and Associate Professor of Law at Indiana University Bill Henderson. Rick Sander, as some of you probably remember, is the one who came out with a study that concluded affirmative action positively hurts blacks in law school a few months back. This a must read for anybody interested in affirmative action in higher education.
- Marietta on Why Universities Deserve LESS Federal Funding
- Bankruptcy Meeting Of Creditors What Happens | Get Financial Stability In Your Life on In Defense Of For-Profit Colleges
- Rosalie on Economic Myths: The 5 Day Work Week And The 8 Hour Day
- Jenelle Bruckmeier on The GM Recall Record
- leoni transport on 20/20 Politically Incorrect Guide To Politics