“Harvard has just welcomed the former Iranian president Mohammad Khatami to give a little talk. Harvard thinks this is free speech, but in fact the university has allowed itself to be used as a platform for sweet-talk in the service of a regime that hates, and wants to bamboozle, America. Note, too, that Harvard professor Stephen Walt and a Chicago professor have just written an exposé of the Israeli lobby’s influence on American politics. They encourage the belief that Israel is the main problem we face . Nor has Harvard relaxed its hostility to ROTC on the campus. The pretext is the military’s policy discriminating against gays by requiring them to keep silent about being gay. Never mind what would happen to gays or defenders of gays if the Islamic fascists took over. These are not isolated incidents but signs of the prevailing attitude at Harvard and other elite universities”. — Harvey Mansfield, Harvard government professor writing in the Boston Globe.
- Marietta on Why Universities Deserve LESS Federal Funding
- Bankruptcy Meeting Of Creditors What Happens | Get Financial Stability In Your Life on In Defense Of For-Profit Colleges
- Rosalie on Economic Myths: The 5 Day Work Week And The 8 Hour Day
- Jenelle Bruckmeier on The GM Recall Record
- leoni transport on 20/20 Politically Incorrect Guide To Politics