“The feminists at Harvard seek to remove every vestige of patriarchy in America, but they have said almost nothing about the complete dismissal of women’s rights by radical Islam. To do so would be to attack Islamic culture, and according to multiculturalism, every culture is equal and none is evil. They forsake women in societies that repudiate women’s rights and direct their complaints to societies that believe in women’s rights. Of course it’s easier to complain to someone who listens to you and doesn’t immediately proceed to slit your throat. No sign of any rethinking of feminism has appeared in the universities where it flourishes”. — Harvey Mansfield, Harvard government professor writing in the Boston Globe.
- Bankruptcy Meeting Of Creditors What Happens | Get Financial Stability In Your Life on In Defense Of For-Profit Colleges
- Rosalie on Economic Myths: The 5 Day Work Week And The 8 Hour Day
- Jenelle Bruckmeier on The GM Recall Record
- leoni transport on 20/20 Politically Incorrect Guide To Politics
- wildstar gold on Quote Of The Day