“Liberals sometimes argue that their preferred approach to family life reduces the need for abortion. In reality, it may depend on abortion to succeed. The teen pregnancy rate in blue Connecticut, for instance, is roughly identical to the teen pregnancy rate in red Montana. But in Connecticut, those pregnancies are half as likely to be carried to term. Over all, the abortion rate is twice as high in New York as in Texas and three times as high in Massachusetts as in Utah.” –Ross Douthat, writing in the New York Times, more here.
- Marietta on Why Universities Deserve LESS Federal Funding
- Bankruptcy Meeting Of Creditors What Happens | Get Financial Stability In Your Life on In Defense Of For-Profit Colleges
- Rosalie on Economic Myths: The 5 Day Work Week And The 8 Hour Day
- Jenelle Bruckmeier on The GM Recall Record
- leoni transport on 20/20 Politically Incorrect Guide To Politics