What about life expectancy statistics — a favorite of the critics, since Americans don’t score very high? It turns out that when you remove outcomes doctors have almost no impact on — death from fatal injuries (car accidents, violent crime, etc.) — U.S. life expectancy jumps from 19th in the world to number one! — John Goodman, answering the question, Do We Really Spend More and Get Less with regard to Healthcare?
- Marietta on Why Universities Deserve LESS Federal Funding
- Bankruptcy Meeting Of Creditors What Happens | Get Financial Stability In Your Life on In Defense Of For-Profit Colleges
- Rosalie on Economic Myths: The 5 Day Work Week And The 8 Hour Day
- Jenelle Bruckmeier on The GM Recall Record
- leoni transport on 20/20 Politically Incorrect Guide To Politics