“If I ran the zoo, that’d be my main idea. We’d start out with things like congestion fees and carbon taxes that serve non-revenue policy goals but do raise money. Then we’d add on some land taxes and VATs and such to fun public services. Once that’s squared away, you can do redistribution with a progressive payroll tax, a small wealth tax, whatever.
- Bankruptcy Meeting Of Creditors What Happens | Get Financial Stability In Your Life on In Defense Of For-Profit Colleges
- Rosalie on Economic Myths: The 5 Day Work Week And The 8 Hour Day
- Jenelle Bruckmeier on The GM Recall Record
- leoni transport on 20/20 Politically Incorrect Guide To Politics
- wildstar gold on Quote Of The Day